We are searching for a reliable, organized Management Trainee to join our organization. The management trainee's responsibilities include completing all assigned tasks, which may include, performing duties across cross functional departments, gaining knowledge of operations, learning how to handle disputes, providing support and suggestions for improvement, updating records, and preparing documentation. You should also be able to complete any required evaluations. To be successful as a Management Trainee, you should have superb attention to detail and be able to promptly identify problems. Outstanding candidates with great leadership, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills are encouraged to apply.
- Completing all assigned tasks and assisting with day-to-day operations.
- Participating in meetings, workshops, and other learning opportunities.
- Observing and learning from experienced staff members.
- Gaining knowledge of company policies, protocols, and processes.
- Taking detailed notes and liaising with Managers, Supervisors, and other senior staff.
- Fulfilling any requirements and meeting goals set out at the start of the traineeship.
- Following all company regulations, and health and safety codes.
- Preparing documents and updating records.
- Learning about conflict resolution and sitting in on disciplinary hearings.
- Traveling to different offices and participating in daily operations as required.
- Bachelor's degree in Management, HR, Engineering or similar.
- Experience in a management role or similar.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Superb attention to detail.
- Strong leadership skills.
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Willingness to work overtime if required.
- Excellent time management skills.
- 9 hour shift (8am to 5pm)
- Monday to Friday
- Fluent English (Required)
- On Site ( Karachi, Pakistan )
Typical start time
- 8 AM
Typical end time
- 5 PM
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
To apply for this poistion, please send your resume along with the cover letter at [email protected]